top of page


The terms and conditions

Villa dei Sogni is fully furnished and equipped.

Linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels – excluding pool towels) are provided and included in the price.


Prices are per week from Saturday to Saturday.

Prices include: water, electricity, gas, initial and final cleaning, bathroom and kitchen linen, use and maintenance of the swimming pool.

Prices do not include the cost of heating which will be calculated based on consumption at the end of the stay.

Payment terms

30% of the rental price must be paid at the time of booking, while the remaining 70% will be paid upon arrival and can be made by postal order or bank transfer.

Cancellation terms

In case of cancellation of the reservation the customer loses the entire amount of the deposit paid.

Check in

Arrival must take place between 4.00 pm and 7.00 pm

Check out
No later than 10.00 am

The property will be delivered clean and tidy. Upon departure it is mandatory to leave the kitchenette clean.

Use of the swimming pool

The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of the customer, who is asked to behave correctly and adopt the normal safety rules.

The owner is not responsible for the safety of people authorized to use the pool.

Our typical dishes

We will be happy to let you taste our typical products to bring to the table: frise, taralli, mustaccioli, pasticciotti and without a doubt our Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced from the "Villa dei Sogni" olive grove.


Contrada Masseria Nuova
Gallipoli • 73058 TUGLIE (LECCE)

"Villa of Dreams"

Holiday Residence

  • White Facebook Icon
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Bianco Google Places Icona

C. + 39 340 48 94 927

C. + 39 389 42 10 386

C. + 39 347 57 73 556


Copyright © 2017 Villa dei Sogni | Photo / Videos: Giovanni Saccomanno - Monika Sànchez - Annarita Di Santo

bottom of page